Finally, an easy method for making clear ice balls! Cloudy ice is caused by ice freezing from the outside-in causing air to be trapped within the ice. The Clearsphere system uses a directional freezing method to control the direction that water freezes, pushing all the air out of the ice ball. - Makes two (2) 2.5 inch ice spheres - Molds are BPA free and dishwasher safe - Stackable - 5 piece system Includes silicone ice ball mold, insulated freezing chamber, and integrated ice ball storage box.
1) Place plastic tub into foam box, fill with warm water to the inner fill line.
2) Combine two silicone molds and slowly push completely down and water overlows.
3) Place upright in freezer for 24-30 hours.
4) Remove from freezer and let it rest for 5 minutes. Peel out mold by pulling on both of handles on one of the ends. Repeat on other side.
5) Separate the silicone molds - serve or store for later.
Find Just The Right Tool
To make your bar.